Curses- your foes run in fear
More smoke room talk: Top Curses to employ against your enemies:
1) ‘May the fleas of a 1000 camels infest your armpits.’ Ancient Arabic curse
2) ‘May all your souvlakis be made from the scrotum of a goat.’ Ancient Greek curse.
3) ‘ May all your leeks be in your roof’.’ Ancient Welsh Curse
4) ‘ May all your semtex sweat and the barrel of your Armalite be bent in a bizarre accident with a potato.’ Ancient Irish Curse
5) ‘May your head turn orange and fall off at an inconvenient moment. ‘ Ancient curse of the Blackadder Family.
6) ‘May all the contents of your sporran belong to the taxman’ Ancient Scottish Curse
7) ‘ May all your projects run over-budget and your name be on every authorisation memo.’ Ancient civil service curse.